Vacancy Reference: 18226
We have an excellent opportunity to work in one of Northern Ireland's most prestigious Charities based in an amazing rural location within the greater Belfast area. This is an exciting opportunity to join this organisation to provide maternity cover until November 2019. You will be required to provide a high level of PA and administrative support o two senior members of the management team. The position is full-time temporary - Monday to Friday consisting of 37.5 hours per week. The Role offers an excellent Rate!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diary management and co-ordination
- Organising attendance/Minuting internal and external meetings, up to Executive level including logistical support, travel arrangements, meeting packs, etc
- Co-ordinating and drafting responses to internal and external correspondence;
- Data analysis and reporting
- Desk based research into relevant issues
- Drafting reports, spreadsheets and presentations
- Administrative tasks or standalone projects commensurate with the level of the role including the potential to become involved in recruitment and line management depending on previous experience
- Experience of providing administrative support within a large and complex organisation
- Experience of liaising with staff at all levels in external organisations, particularly to support partnership working
- Experience of providing dedicated personal administrative support to senior staff
- Extensive knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Office applications (especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), plus the ability to impart this knowledge on to others
- Knowledge of document management and team collaboration tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organise meetings, from small up to large (30+) and coordinate all aspects of the meeting logistics
- Minute taking - write lear and concise minutes
- Experience in manipulating data in spreadsheets, draft reports/letters in Word and draft presentations in PowerPoint
- Work under pressure
- Problem solver
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £18.00.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.