Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking a Band 5/6 Social Worker for a temporary full-time role within the Family Intervention Service based in the Ballymena area. The vacancy working hours will be Monday through to Friday from 9am until 5pm and this will be reviewed on a month to month base.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for these roles as we are proud top tier suppliers of Agency Social Workers to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland.
Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* As a top tier agency supplier for social work/social care support roles - our candidates will benefit by being the first to know about new vacancies, the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities as well as being the preferred professional choice by the organisations we represent.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in social work
* Paid holidays
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various roles and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Gemma Boyd or Carl Stevenson a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting Vacancy number 17644 or you can send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Reference: 18137
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Information Officer for the Bangor area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37 hours per week. This vacancy is expected to last at least for 3 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the ETI Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
- To work with the ETI senior staff in helping to set the strategic direction with regard to communications and to ensure appropriate content, messaging, tone and consistency
- Build internal relationships with ETI colleagues to fully identity communications needs, and provide strategic communications advice/services to meet the strategic priorities
- Provide social media editorial control to ensure appropriate content, messaging, tone and consistency in line with ETI's communications policy
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of social media communications against objectives and evaluation of the effectiveness and impact of social media communications on business outcomes
- Advise senior ETI staff on the most relevant and appropriate approach to internal communications based on analysis of key audience and stakeholder groups
...thank you very much for all you have done for me, I have gained so much experience and furthered my career. I would definitely recommend Kennedy Recruitment to anyone!
Thank you so much for all your help. Honestly you have been brilliant and I really appreciate all your help and effort.
It has been an absolute pleasure working for Kennedy - a most professional team!
Many thanks for helping us to recruit a general manager...We were all very impressed with your willingness to take on board our requirements...you have provided a first class service at an affordable price.