Vacancy Reference: 17414
We are currently working in connection with our major public sector client, an established strategic housing authority, to recruit a Project Manager for the Ballymena area. Full-time, temporary position, consisting of 37 hours per week, at rate of £13.72 per hour. An immediate start will be available for the successful candidate.
The duties of this position are -
* To ensure the planned maintenance service is delivered in accordance with the NIHE's policies and procedures and develop these further on an on-going basis to ensure that legislation and good practice are met.
* Leading on project management of complex and large projects to time, quality and budget targets and with minimum supervision.
* Briefing consultants and contractors, negotiating appointments and shaping the project. Being a strong professional client with clear requirements and able to lead a team to work together to achieve goals
* Drawing up realistic timetables and ensuring projects meet time targets without compromising quality
* Carrying out feasibilities and option appraisals and maintaining systems to monitor project costs. Preparing reports and spreadsheets showing how costs are apportioned
* Assessing risks and progressing schemes swiftly and systematically to overcome risks. Preparing and writing reports on schemes for Development Panel, Operations Committee and other internal approval panels
* Ensuring schemes are developed in accordance with agreed internal procedures, Tenants Services Authority requirements and the Association's Project Procedures Manual and design brief, and ensuring full compliance with the Association's Standing Orders and financial procedures
Vacancy Reference - 17614
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Project Manager to be based in Newtownards. This is a full time temporary ongoing role, Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm, £13.72 per hour. The following duties will be required -
* To assist the Senior Project Manager to design, manage onsite and co-ordinate Major Adaptations delivery in line with the Occupational Therapists recommendations. To assist the Senior Project Manager in the strategic delivery of an effective regional based Major Adaptations design and delivery.
* Carry out whole house surveys including drainage and site levels to facilitate the construction of Major Adaptations to the specification set out by the Occupational Therapist.
* Develop the required documentation for any statutory approvals in the development of Major Adaptations.
* To ensure Major Adaptations are delivered in accordance with the NIHE's policies and procedures and develop these further on an on-going basis to ensure that legislation and good practice are met.
* Leading on project management of major adaptations construction within agreed timeframes, quality and budget targets with minimum supervision.
* Brief consultants and contractors, negotiate appointments and ensure that the Major Adaptation is delivered on time and within budget in accordance with NIHE Policy and Procedures.
* Drawing up realistic timetables and ensuring projects meet time targets without compromising quality.
* To authorise works instructions within designated approval levels ensuring correct cost centre allocation, priority and appropriateness of works description, including the approval of variations in time and cost where necessary. Authorise invoices for payment.
* Deal with communications with the public including tenants, other professional and voluntary groups, statutory services and elected representatives necessary to the management of the area's stock.
* Be responsible for establishing a pro-active approach to the management of health, safety and welfare and encouraging a positive team culture for addressing health and safety issues
* Undertake other occasional duties which are consistent with the responsibilities of the post.
...thank you very much for all you have done for me, I have gained so much experience and furthered my career. I would definitely recommend Kennedy Recruitment to anyone!
Thank you so much for all your help. Honestly you have been brilliant and I really appreciate all your help and effort.
It has been an absolute pleasure working for Kennedy - a most professional team!
Many thanks for helping us to recruit a general manager...We were all very impressed with your willingness to take on board our requirements...you have provided a first class service at an affordable price.