Vacancy Reference: 18228
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Principal Accountant for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £12.24. This vacancy is expected to last until March 2020.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The provision of high quality, reliable, accurate and timely financial information to others, both in departments and externally
- Assisting with the financial planning processes of government departments and agencies
- Ensuring the principles of resource accounting and budgeting are embedded within the department's financial and management systems and accounts
- The preparation of departmental Annual Report and Accounts and the preparation of consolidation packs to facilitate Whole of Government Accounts
- The development and implementation of financial systems to support financial management and reporting processes
- Provision of advice, guidance and direction on the implications of resource accounting and budgeting for the management of budgets, the in-year monitoring of expenditure, and the preparation of Estimates and Accounts
Vacancy Reference: 18226
We have an excellent opportunity to work in one of Northern Ireland's most prestigious Charities based in an amazing rural location within the greater Belfast area. This is an exciting opportunity to join this organisation to provide maternity cover until November 2019. You will be required to provide a high level of PA and administrative support o two senior members of the management team. The position is full-time temporary - Monday to Friday consisting of 37.5 hours per week. The Role offers an excellent Rate!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diary management and co-ordination
- Organising attendance/Minuting internal and external meetings, up to Executive level including logistical support, travel arrangements, meeting packs, etc
- Co-ordinating and drafting responses to internal and external correspondence;
- Data analysis and reporting
- Desk based research into relevant issues
- Drafting reports, spreadsheets and presentations
- Administrative tasks or standalone projects commensurate with the level of the role including the potential to become involved in recruitment and line management depending on previous experience
...thank you very much for all you have done for me, I have gained so much experience and furthered my career. I would definitely recommend Kennedy Recruitment to anyone!
Thank you so much for all your help. Honestly you have been brilliant and I really appreciate all your help and effort.
It has been an absolute pleasure working for Kennedy - a most professional team!
Many thanks for helping us to recruit a general manager...We were all very impressed with your willingness to take on board our requirements...you have provided a first class service at an affordable price.